TECH AND TOOL STACK
*some links are affiliate links for the products and services I truly use, love, and recommend. If you make a purchase through one of my links I may receive a commission.
- Ring light
- Box light set
- Haute Stock photo membership for professional photos to use within digital products (these are the photos you see all over my website and course/product branding!)
- WebinarJam/Everwebinar to host evergreen masterclasses for sales funnels
- Kajabi when you are ready to package up your digital products, courses, etc! And if you’re serious now, I seriously can’t recommend Kajabi more! It has everything you need to create and market your offers (email, funnels, membership platform, etc.!)
- GoDaddy to look up the availability of domains.
- WordPress.org websites with themes from Creative Market
- Siteground for website hosting and purchasing domains
- Audacity is the software I use to record & edit audio for my podcast or audio lessons.
- Zoom for recording videos and meeting with clients (you can store your videos on YouTube as Unlisted, in Dropbox or Google Drive within a folder, or in a Vimeo account. You can also convert your video MP4 into audio MP3 with free converters online!
- Canva Pro for lead magnets, ebooks, digital products, logos, graphics, etc
- Active Campaign for Email Service Provider (this is the service I use and recommend)
- Google Drive to store downloads and pretty much everything!
- PodBean for podcast hosting
- Free Convert: to convert MP4s (like a zoom video) to MP3s (audio only)